There are no restrictions on becoming a member. Everyone is welcome.
You need to become a member to attend a live lecture, or watch a video. You can become a member by going to Create Account. Click on the red button to the right ,”Create Account” and fill in some basic information. It is very quick to do. If you need assistance, please call 705-300-3251 or email email@example.com for assistance. You must be logged into your account to watch the video.
As a member, you will receive member communiques and can vote at our AGM. Membership fees are included in your purchase price.
2. HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
Click on the Create Account button on the right hand side of this page. You will be asked to fill in some basic information. It is very quick to do. If you need assistance, please call 705-300-3251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. PURCHASING GTLLI PRODUCTS
Once you are logged in as a member you can proceed to the purchase page to purchase the 2023-24 season. You can buy an In-Person ticket at New Life Church which INCLUDE VIDEOS for any one or all the courses. To make a purchase, go to Purchase on the menu bar on the top of the page. You must be logged into your account. To purchase for your spouse/partner, you must log into their account to make their purchase. One set of purchases per member email.
Payment can be made by Visa, Master Card, American Express or a prepaid Visa gift card. It is processed through Stripe.
4. HOW DO GTLLI AND I COMMUNICATE?
GTLLI sends you regular updates, schedule changes, confirmations of orders and receipts for your purchases. Once you have an account we give you regular updates via email.
Click on My Account on the main menu at the top of the page to see that your information is correct.
5. HAVING TROUBLE WITH A GTLLI ACCOUNT?
- Creating an account?…… Click here.
- Need to Change your email address?….. Click here. Enter your correct email and click on SAVE.
- Need to change your password?….. Click here Enter your new password and click on SAVE.
- Password Error or Lost your password?….Click on “Forgot Password” on the right side menu bar beside “Sign In” button for assistance.
- Locked out of your account? Please call 705-300-3251 or email email@example.com for assistance or click on “forgot password” and you will be sent a temporary one.
- Wondering what tickets you bought? …Click on “My Account” on top menu bar, then click on the “History” button, or check the receipt in your email from GTLLI. Then click on the magnifying glass beside the purchase from more details. If you still have trouble, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email@example.com or leave a message on 705-300-3251
6. WHAT TICKETS DID I BUY?
To confirm what you purchased, log in to your account. Click on My Account on the top menu bar. Click on the button “History“. Your purchases will be listed but if you would like more details, click on the little magnifying glass and a breakdown of what you purchased will be listed. You can then email these details to yourself or print. If you still need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. WHY DO I HAVE TROUBLE BUYING A SERIES ON MY ACCOUNT?
When buying your own series, check that you are logged in to your account. When creating an account for someone else, you must be logged out of your own account and then logged into their account. If you do not see the product you wish to purchase, it may be because you have already purchased it. Go back to 6. to see how you can get your purchase history.
8. DOES GTLLI OFFER REFUNDS?
GTLLI does not refund purchases unless there are unforeseen circumstances such as closure due to the pandemic. Please contact call 705-300-3251 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Since both you and your spouse must purchase your tickets separately on different emails, if you both are not able to purchase a ticket for a course because it is sold out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-300-3251 to resolve.
9. WHY DIDN’T I GET A RECEIPT?
Check your spam or junk mail file. Verify your email address by going to My Account on the main menu after logging in and click on About. To verify you did purchase, go to My Account, then click on the button History.
10. HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS?
There are no physical tickets for live courses. Your name will be on a list at New Life Church. Bring your photo ID to the lectures.
If you prefer to watch the lecture at home on your own device, you will be able to access the recordings a few days after the live lecture. When you log into your account, the website recognizes you as a video pass buyer and allows you access to that video. To access the video, click on View on the top menu bar and then Recordings. You will find the recording there when it is available. No physical pass is provided.
11. WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE LECTURES?
Live lectures will be held at New Life Church, 2828 Tracey Lane, Collingwood East off Hurontario, North of Poplar Side Road, Fridays 10 am – noon.
Videos are available two days after the live lectures until the end of June 2023. No livestreaming on Friday mornings at this time.