1.WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ANNUAL GTLLI MEMBERSHIP?
- Invitation to attend the AGM as a voting member
- Opportunity to become a Volunteer
- Qualify for early ticket sales
- Receive email reminders of lectures and schedule changes
- Access to ‘Members-only’ areas of this website
2.HOW DO I BECOME AN ANNUAL MEMBER?
- Annual memberships for the 2018-19 season are included with the purchase of 2018-19 regular course tickets which will be sold in June, 2018.
Memberships are not included with Founders’ Lecture tickets or video passes.
3.HOW DO I GET ON THE MAILING LIST?
- GTLLI does not maintain a mailing list or keep a waiting list for tickets or membership.
- To receive communication from GTLLI, you must register to create an account.
Create an account by going to Login/Create Account on the main menu.
4.WHEN CAN I BUY TICKETS/PASSES ?
- Those who registered by creating a GTLLI account will receive email reminders of their start date to purchase tickets for regular courses.
- Founders’ Tickets and Video passes will be advertised on this site and do not require or bestow Membership.
5.WHERE DO I PURCHASE MY TICKETS/PASSES?
- Ticket sales for regular courses and passes for Video lectures are online through this website.
- If they are available, Purchase Tickets /Passes option will appear on the main menu above.
- You must log in to your account to identify yourself.
- Purchase Tickets/Passes will remain ‘locked’ if you are not eligible to purchase at that time.
6. CAN SOMEONE ELSE BUY A TICKET FOR ME?
Yes – For regular courses – Perspectives, Fall, Winter, Spring
During the sales window limited to Members –
Members may purchase 2 tickets, one with their name and one for another current Member. There is a limit of 2 tickets per course. Both must be Members. You will be asked to select the name of the other member from a list of active members.
When sales are open to non-members – there is a limit of 2 tickets per person per course, but no membership requirement.
Anyone may buy Founders’ Lecture tickets and Video lecture passes.
7.HOW DO I PURCHASE AND PAY?
- Payment is made by credit card or VISA gift card through your GTLLI account.
- For a detailed explanation of the buying process click on …..purchase-ticket-process.
- The Purchase Ticket/Passes option will also lead you through the process.
8.HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS?
- For regular courses, the entire season’s tickets are personalized and can be picked up with an attached lanyard at the first lecture you attend. The lanyard with ticket must be worn for entry to each lecture.
- Tickets for Founders’ Lectures are not personalized. You receive your ticket at the time of a cash sale or use your receipt as proof of purchase when you buy online.
- When you buy a video pass, that purchase is recorded on the website. When you log into your account, the website recognizes you as a pass buyer and allows you access to that video. No physical pass is provided.
9.HOW DO GTLLI AND I COMMUNICATE?
- You can check this website’s HOME page for program changes.
- GTLLI send you emails and receipts if we know your correct email address. It must be a valid unique email address.
Add the following addresses to your address book or contact list to prevent those emails from being identified as JUNK or SPAM.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for email from the registrar).
email@example.com (for email from the associate registrar)
and firstname.lastname@example.org (for receipts from your purchases on the website)
- You can send an email to email@example.com
or leave a message at GTLLI at 705 300-3251
or use Contact Us
10.WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE LECTURES?
Regular courses are held at the New Life Church, 28 Tracey Lane, Collingwood East off Hurontario, North of Poplar Side Road, Fridays 10 am–12 pm.
If available, recorded videos of lectures are on this website 1-2 days after the live lecture …… read more.
Founders’ Lectures are usually held at Craigleith Ski Club.