Thank you to –
- Anne Green (Supervisor) and Marie McCready (Assistant Supervisor) and their Refreshment team: Mary Armstrong, Louise Armstrong, Migs Baker, Margaret Donahue, Bonnie Gibson, Fran Holden, Janis Miller, Charlotte O’Dea, Cheryl Smith-Juzenas, Barbara Kemp, Lee McLoughlin, Francoise Picot, Nola Turner and Pat Yeager
- Chris Corbett and her team of door greeters: Ann Bardoel, Carolyn Ellis, Janet Hogarth, Ann Simpson, Roberta Spicer, Anne Stevens and Jane Wallace
- Joyce Ballagh and Doug Brown, Facilities help
- Barb Mackenzie, Julie D’Costa, Bridgette Schmidt and Lindsay Richards who managed Walk In Sales
- Linda Skeries, Registrar’s Assistant
- Rachel May, Volunteer Co-ordinator
Thank you to our Volunteers at all our Livestream Venues –
- Liz Cole and their team at Simcoe Street Theatre: Jill Duncan, Debra Holmes, Ene-Liis Martens, Leah McKean, Jane Noble, Susan Spencer and Cheryl Wild
- Joyce Honsberger her team at Wasaga Beach: Diane Nagel and Dale Ross
- Harold Higdon, Refreshment and Facilities co-ordinator at Wasaga Beach
- Catherine Campbell and Fran Breithaupt and their team at Creemore Station on the Green: David Johnson and Tracy Kolowska
Thank you to our Technical Teams at the Livestream Venues and New Life Church
- Harv Honsberger, David Hogg, Basil Guinane, Sean Dolan, David Green, led by Michael Quinn our AV and Technical Co-ordinator. Then with Michael and David’s technical guidance we were able to deliver the successful Spring lecture series.
Thank you to the Founder’s Lecture Committee who worked throughout this year to plan a Founder’s Lecture for 2020 and then had to adapt due to the virus.
- Ann Stevens, Charlotte O’Dea, Mary Brereton, Joan Carter and David Green
Thank you to the Curriculum Committee who tirelessly helped with the logistics of cancelling, reorganizing and implementing changes during the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Ingrid McLeod-Dick, Tom Stefanyk, Margot Bevan, Mary Brereton, David Hore, Bob Hyland, Susan Leat, Bonnie Lindsay, Barbara Mann, Linda McBurney, Sue McKearnen, Rudy Putns.
With special thanks to Penny Bourne, who is retiring, for her many years of dedicated contribution to this Committee. She has managed many lecture series and for several years took on the extra role as Secretary. Her contribution to Curriculum has been invaluable.
Sincere appreciation to Judy Ross, who is also retiring, for her valuable contribution to the Committee as a manager of many series as well as her tireless efforts organizing and preparing our Brochure each year.
Thank you to the Board members who attended extra meetings and took on additional tasks to tackle the challenges of growing our organization this year with the new Livestream venues and adapting our delivery so that we could still operate during the current COVID-19 situation.
- Sarah Dennis, Rudy Putns, David Green, Ivor Corbett, Larry Hogarth, Peter Coolican, Ingrid McLeod-Dick, Janis Miller, Tom Stefanyk.
With Special recognition to Angela Keller, Director of Registration who led her team through various ticketing challenges and multiple venues to expand our reach into the Community and for their support delivering the Spring series through livestreaming at home. Her extra hours during this year, have been greatly appreciated.
Grateful acknowledgement to Gayle Smithson, Acting Director of Communications for staying on with the Board an extra year beyond her intended retirement to help guide us through the Website and Communication logistics of this year. We have relied on her heavily and would not have been able to do without her tremendous assistance.
Thank you to Joanne McLachlan for her contribution as Director of Communication working hand in hand with Gayle, as she retires from the Board.
This is a volunteer-based organization and quite simply could not run as it does without the countless hours put in by all of you. We look forward to when we can gather again in person and celebrate together.
Thank you – From the GTLLI Board