1.Go to MY ACCOUNT and log in using your GTLLI username/password
Your account will list your previous orders (completed or cancelled).
2. HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD ready . GTLLI uses Stripe (at no cost to you) to manage every transaction.
3.EMPTY YOUR CART before you begin to buy tickets. Click on the cart icon above to look into your shopping cart.
If it is not empty, empty it now by clicking on the X beside any item you wish to cancel.
4. CONTINUE TO SHOP.
5. FOR EACH COURSE YOU WANT TO ATTEND click on the course icon.
6. If your choice is OUT OF STOCK, go to Purchase Tickets on the main menu to choose another.
7. If not sold out, ENTER the number of tickets you want for the course/event you want to buy, and ADD TO CART. You may only buy a ticket for yourself or another member.
8. CONTINUE SHOPPING if you want to buy another course/event. Purchases will appear in your cart, one by one, as you add them. There is a limit of 2 tickets per household for each course. Both ticketholders must be members. Change the quantity in your CART if you wish.
7. BEFORE you PROCEED TO CHECKOUT, verify that the items in your cart are correct. You can delete any item by clicking on the X .
8. CHECK OUT with your credit card.
. Any field with a * must be filled in.
. Give the name of the member to appear on any 2nd ticket you bought for a course.
. Continue through PROCEED TO PAY.
9. Enter your credit card information OR back out of the transaction
10. GET A CONFIRMATION.
GTLLI will email you an order confirmation. It may take a longer time when the system is very busy. Save them.
12. PICK UP YOUR TICKETS
Personalized tickets for all your course/events will be available at the Registrar’s desk at the first lecture you attend.
12. ARE YOU A DISAPPOINTED BUYER?
Tell GTLLI what tickets you couldn’t get.
Fill in the Disappointed form that is available when courses sell out.