Lectures Available Online as Recorded Video
The Spring series on The Law Today: Things to Know About (Live April 6 – May 11)
An unlimited number of video passes will be available as long as a video is available.
Passes are sold individually or in economical bundles of 6.
For the details on GTLLI’S Video Program click …..here.
To buy, log in to your GTLLI account and go to Purchase Tickets/Passes.
Lecture 1:The Ontario Legal System, available April 8 – 22
Lecture 2: Family Law, available April 15 – 29
Lecture 3: Estate Planning, available April 22 – May 6
Lecture 4: Alternative Dispute Resolution, available April 27 – May 13
Lecture 5: Law and Religion, available May 6 – May 20
Lecture 6: Criminal Law – Consensual Crimes, available May 13 – May27
if you do not have an account, create one by going to Login/Create Account on the main menu above.
To see the video you bought, log into your account, click on Video Passes and click on the earliest video you bought. Scroll down for later videos.
If you have questions related to the videos, click on … Video Comments/Questions
For online Information on how to view GTLLI videos on your computer, tablet, TV etc, click on …. Viewing-gtlli-videos-at-home
If you are interested in the videos – try a free demo video on your computer, tablet, phone or TV click …. here.
Why Watch These Lectures Online?
• The live lecture is sold out.
• You want to better understand your world in 2018.
• You won’t miss the lecture because of a conflicting event.
• You can be anywhere – eg.Creemore, England, Florida.
• You can control the volume, quality/speed, screen size and stop, start, replay as you please.
• You can invite your friends to watch with you at no extra cost.
• You can sit in your favourite chair and enjoy your beverage of choice.