1.WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ANNUAL GTLLI MEMBERSHIP?
- Invitation to attend the AGM as a voting member
- Opportunity to become a Volunteer
- Qualify for early ticket sales
- Receive email reminders of lectures and schedule changes
- Access to ‘Members-only’ areas of this website
2.HOW DO I BECOME AN ANNUAL ‘MEMBER’? IT’S EASY!
- Memberships are not currently available.
3.HOW DO I GET ON THE MAILING LIST?
- Use Contact Us to request to be on the list and give us your name and email address.
- GTLLI does not keep a waiting list for tickets.
4.WHEN CAN I BUY TICKETS ?
- Members with a GTLLI account will receive an email reminder in June of their start date to purchase tickets.
5.HOW DO I OPEN A NEW GTLLI ACCOUNT?
- New accounts are not currently available.
6.WHERE DO I PURCHASE MY TICKETS?
- Ticket sales are on-line through this website
- Go to Purchase Tickets (main menu above) after logging into your GTLLI account
- For a detailed explanation of the purchase process, read more….
7. CAN SOMEONE ELSE BUY A TICKET FOR ME? Yes. But!
- Yes – Members may purchase 2 tickets, one with their name and one for another member.
- But – There is a limit of 2 tickets per course, per household.
- But – GTLLI communication on schedule changes and reminders is with the ticket buyer (the account owner), not the holder of the 2nd ticket.
- But – If you yourself are not a member, neither the Ticket Purchasing or Website Access systems will recognize you as a member.
- If someone else does buy your ticket for you, ask them to share their GTLLI username and password with you so you may access Members-only parts of this website.
8.HOW DO I PAY?
- Purchase Tickets will lead you through the process.
- Payment is made by credit card or PayPal through your GTLLI account.
- For a detailed explanation of the process, read more ………
9.HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS?
- The entire season’s tickets are personalized and can be picked up with an attached lanyard at the first lecture you attend.
- The lanyard with ticket must be worn for entry to each lecture.
10.HOW DO GTLLI AND I COMMUNICATE?
- You can check this website’s HOME page for program changes.
- GTLLI send you emails and receipts if we know your correct email address.
Add the following addresses to your address book or contact list to prevent those emails from being identified as JUNK or SPAM.
firstname.lastname@example.org (for email from the registrar).
email@example.com (for email from the associate registrar)
and firstname.lastname@example.org (for receipts from your purchases on the website)
- You can send an email to email@example.com
or leave a message at GTLLI at 705 300-3251
or use Contact Us
11.WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE LECTURES?
New Life Church, 28 Tracey Lane, Collingwood East off Hurontario, North of Poplar Side Road, Fridays 10 am–12 pm